Sunday 6 May 2012

Just-for-Fun make ups

Yesterday is quite a busy day for me..I love to keep myself busy with things to do but everytime I pause, I still think of you (you know who :\)
..so yesterday morning I went to service my car. There goes my 250 bucks.. then I had a lunch with a friend at lil white cafe, in seksyen 8 bandar baru bangi. It's a nice place..cozy, nice set up with English country style and they serves good food to bite..you guys should try!

Then, after lunch I'm meeting my friend Rina, she's having a surprise birthday party for her boyfie..so she want my service to doll her up..touch up..and before helping her to get ready, we went to KLCC..she's looking for a new outfit to wear and a birthday cake and I treat myself two pairs of shoes (adding some more of my shoes collection)..tadaaaa


color blocking head to toe!!

OK, I'm done with my quicky (shoe shopping).hehe..and since we are running out of time..for the 1st time i had to do my make up job, in the car and it's nearly 8pm and dark outside. so this is my 'put the make up in-a-hurry' kind of thing for her..but still look amazing rite?oh!please say yes!(i flattered myself ;))) *haha*)

before
after

OK dolls up done..I've finished all the things i shoud be doing for the day except that i didn't have time to find my clothing material..too tired and i've decided to just get myself back home to Bangi..

highlight: I've done make up service (bridal & any function) for about a year. i will post some of my previous work here soon..If you guys interested to use my service, I can easily be contact through my facebook/twitter or you can email me at:fara_eve@yahoo.com 

XOXO,
~fara~

No comments:

Post a Comment